2 Bedroom Apartment with Magnificent Views
Available For Immediate Viewing
Asking - R14 500
Camps Bay is the place you need to be and this apartment offers you a cut above anything else you will find in the City.
Beautifully Renovated Apartment in Camps Bay With Secure Parking. Fibre , TV lounge/bedroom.
Palm-lined promenade alongside one of the world’s most sought after stretches of sandy beach together with Camps Bay’s rich history makes this area the most exciting place in the city. Camps Bay is a prosperous suburb in Cape Town, South Africa.
This ideal beachside property offers exclusivity, luxury. Behind it looms the Table Mountain National Park, while at its doorstep lie internationally acclaimed blue flag beaches. Camps Bay beach is the longest of them and is across the road from the area’s bustling tourist hub offering shops, restaurants, hotels and markets the area is known for.
1. Camps Bay beautifully renovated 2 bed apartment, secure basement parking bay
2. Remote controlled sliding gate vehicular access to driveway. Security gate and intercom at front door and burglar guarding. Security patrols in the street.
3. On the MyCiti Bus Route and Cape Town Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing route making travel to and from the city and the V&A Waterfront convenient and safe along the scenic coast of Camps Bay and Sea Point.
4. This tastefully furnished and modern apartment two bedroomed apartment with separate dining, open plan lounge and modern kitchen. TV in the lounge and bedroom.
5. Tiled living areas and carpeted bedrooms with loads of build-in cupboard space.
6. Fully equipped kitchen includes cutlery and crockery, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
7. The apartment is situated in a secure complex overlooking the beautiful beach of Camps Bay. Easy stroll to beach and restaurants on Camps Bay Drive.
8. Pick and Pay, Friendly Grocer and filling station in the area.
9. Beautiful ocean and mountain views.
11. Fibre included
Available 1 Jan 2021
Price: R14 500.00
Contact Derek on 083 400 6045 or
Jerome on 064 652 3211